Center of Science Education at NCHU
The purpose of Center of Science Education
Center of Science Education is a university-wide vehicle for integrating
teaching and research work in the sciences, engineering, mathematics,
and technology. Center of Science Education also acts as a contact
window between professors of NCHU and related communities for
promotion of basic science education.
1. To integrate the science education resources at NCHU, develop
demonstration materials and organize various basic science
curriculum improvement programs.
2. To promote interdisciplinary teaching and collaboration.
3. To assist the cultivation of high school teachers in advanced
placement and multidisciplinary courses.
4. To carry out basic science courses or competitions.
5. To promote scientific new knowledge and popular science
activities in related schools.
1. Nurturing science or advanced placement teachers in high school.
2. Project adventure in scientific fields.
3. Scientific camps and lectures.
4. Industry-university cooperative research projects.
5. Scientific popularization activities in environmental education, food
safety issues and popular science knowledge.